Monday, June 14, 2010

a view from the top


I attended a convening this afternoon that was hosted by Catalist, a super-duper/life-changing/mind-boggling organizing & voter information tool. The afternoon was jam packed with so much information about the upcoming November elections so it was refreshing to attend the reception that followed. The Beacon hotel's rooftop bar (formally known as The Martini Sky Bar) was perfect for the happy hour (and I never say no to an open bar and the opportunity to network with folks in my field). This photo was taken from my view up top of the street below. I held back on the opportunity to take a better pic for my daily photo as I didn't want to be caught photographing conference attendees. Photographer FAIL. See the Beacon's website for more sophisticated photos of the spot.


No comments:

Post a Comment