Monday, June 21, 2010

Road Trip!!!

My great friend, Nicole came down for a visit this past week. She convinced me (after a few drinks) to take the ride with her up to NYC and I caved in after very little consideration. Our trip began at 5pm and after a long journey through several states and a few stops for dinner and highway flirting, we made it home. We spent hours talking about life, love, and everything in between. True friends are hard to find, I'm so happy I have them.

This photo was taken at out first gas stop in Northeast, DC. Otherwise known as the hood. I went in to buy a gatorade and the attendant informed us that the inside wasn't open (in the daytime) and there were bars on the doors & of course bullet-proof glass on the windows.

Almost felt like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment