Saturday, June 5, 2010

Debut...

I've spent the better half of my 26th year on earth thinking about better ways to organize my thoughts. I'm managing two accounts on twitter, one on facebook, AIM, several Gmail accounts and I still feel the need to add one more platform to keep up with! While I do not intend on making this a public journal or a free space to mope (I do that on twitter), I decided why not try blogging? This juncture is in part to the campaign I kicked off last month - the campaign for an emotionally healthier Jennifer. I'm getting closer and closer to finding a way to document random stuff I see, hear, and love. I've always wanted to do my own little Project 365 so let me get started!!

Lastly, a special shout out goes to Jackeline Stewart and to my best friend, Crystal for that extra push of encouragement.

:o)

2 comments:

  1. Aw! thanks for the shout out! I am so excited for your journey! I'm glad that we had (and continue to have) the convo about becoming our best selves. It's like a whole new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Mrs. Lauryn Hill said, "everyday is another chance to get it right"

    ReplyDelete