Tuesday, June 22, 2010

FunDay!


Anyone who knows me personally knows I've wanted to go to Six Flags since 8th grade. When my best friend and her husband decided to take my Goddaughter for her debut trip I decided I couldn't miss out... I mean, this was quite literally a trip of a lifetime (not kidding). The safari was amazing and gives any zoo a run for their money. The rides were breathtaking (one word: Nitro). This place has come a long way since my childhood... we even purchased the exclusive "Flash Pass" and were able to skip the long lines. This photo was taken on our ride down to the theme park.

Good times, good times.

Editors note: I've been extremely homesick writing this entry. This day will be remembered forever. Words can't express how beautiful it is to be loved by such a wonderful child and to share her happiness. I miss her something terrible... this girl has my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment